T/C Adson Micro Suture Forceps,Straight,Point 1 mm, 12 cmTungsten Carbide Forceps
T/C Adson Micro Suture Forceps,Straight,Point 1 mm, 12 cm
- Advanced surgical steel instruments man-made by NumMed .
- Ergonomically designed to maximize productivity
- Precise machine work for shape, thickness and balance
- More durable than most instruments and lasts longer
- Best stability against corrosion
- High resistance against disinfection and sterilization.
- Suitable for all current disinfection and sterilization procedures
- Material: Stainless Steel / Titanium
- Rusting Prevention Procedure:Passivated
- Ultrasonic Cleaned: Yes
- Dull-Polished: Yes
- Re-usable: Yes
- Grade: Premium OR
- Latex : Latex Free
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Tests Performed: Boil Test, Performance Test, Shape Test
- Packing: Individually Packed
- QC Passed: Yes
NumMed Jewelers Style Forceps are handcrafted from stainless
steel or titanium alloy for strength and durability as well as corrosion
resistance. Designed with fine, straight, style 3 points for control, this
instrument was originally designed for use by jewelers but is ideal for graft
placement and other precision work.
Titanium is a rare, lustrous metallic element which has proved to be technically superior in a wide variety or medical applications. Forceps manufactured with a lightweight, titanium alloy body offer advantages for procedures that require delicate precision:
1. Greater strength and durability than stainless steel
2. Resistance to corrosion, staining and pitting
3. Almost half the weight of stainless steel, offering a more tactile feel with minimal fatigue
4. Blue-Colored color reduces glare
5. Non-Magnetic material resists static build up.