- Areola Markers
- Auricular Plastic Instruments
- Breast Elevator And Retractor
- Breast Dissector And Elevator
- Endo Brow Lift Instruments
- Cartilage and Bone Instruments
- Chisels Osteotomes & Gouges
- Dermatomes For Skin Grafting
- Dissectors & Elevators
- Surgical Hand Retractors
- Fiber Optic Instruments
- Lip & Cheek Retractors
- Cleft Palate Instruments
- Hammers And Mallets
- Measuring And Marking Tools
- Maxilla Mobilizer
- Maxillofacial Instruments
- Mouth Gags
- Mucosa Knife And Raspatories
- Osteotomes And Raspatories
- Plasma Coated Scissors For Plastic Surgery
- Osteotomes And Raspatories
- Rhinoplasty Instruments
- Septum Straightening Forceps
- Suction Raspatories
- Plastic Surgery Set
- Wires And Wire Instruments
What Personal Information About Customers Does NumMed Instruments
· The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at NumMed Instruments. Here are the types of information we gather.
· Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, and communicating with you.
· Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses nummedinstruments.com
· E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from NumMed Instruments if your computer supports such capabilities. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences.
What About Cookies?
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
Does NumMed Instruments Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below.
Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise).
How Secure Is Information About Me?
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
We reveal only the last five digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.